The segments of Transport and Logistics are facing daily with the pitfalls of rising input costs, increasing domestic and foreign competition, but also with let’s say more human problems such as staff turnover, and others. Not easy to orient themselves to meet the demanding requirements of customers, but also to manage growing administration.
Using interactive analytic reports will help you to identify bottlenecks and streamline business operations, by watching for instance the following indicators:
- The total cost of truckload, trucks, fuel
- Comparing and evaluating the effectiveness of contracts
- Benchmark and evaluation of drivers, vehicles
- Monitoring life-cycle of vehicles, their failures and maintenance planning
- Monitoring cash flow, leasing, payment discipline of customers